What is the Partners in Care Program?
DPC Partners in Care is a program uniting dedicated kidney care professionals—including doctors, nurses, social workers, dietitians, dialysis facility/clinic managers and others—who share DPC’s mission of promoting quality kidney care for all patients. We provide kidney care professionals with a variety of valuable kidney care tools, resources and information.
DPC Partners in Care strives to:
- Improve and increase communication between caregivers and patients
- Create a nationwide community of caregiver advocates
- Support patients in their advocacy efforts by uniting patients and care providers in grassroots activities
- Deliver updates of key public policy issues and matters of importance to kidney care
- Provide Partners in Care with a greater understanding of the patient community’s perspective on these issues
- Enhance patients education by joining Partners in Care with Patient Ambassadors to help encourage patients to become more involved in their care
- Give patients increased avenues for reaching out to lawmakers and others with their thoughts, ideas and concerns
Benefits of Membership
- Free DPC monthly e-newsletter and quarterly print newsletter – covering federal and highlighted state legislation, member profiles, and important news developments
- Invitations to informative educational invitations.
- For members going over and above, recognition in DPC e-newsletters and print newsletters for being a leader in strengthening the patient-clinician relationship